Come change the world with us!
Link til søknadsskjema: HER
It's easy to say that we are looking for the best candidates, but how do you know if you stand out from the crowd? If you are someone who goes beyond all expectations and lives to solve the impossible, we are looking for you. You are a dreamer and a doer. You are ready to break down barriers and truly make the Internet of Things a reality.
This summer, a handful of students will get the opportunity to join our team and change the world with us!
- We are launching a revolutionary micro-sensor that surpasses anything you have ever seen
- We are a team with some of the best industry professionals from companies like Google, Yahoo!, Siemens, Texas Instruments, and Silicon Labs
- We have the enthusiasm of a fresh start-up company combined with the resources, experience and investments of a veteran industry player
- We have a great work culture and a healthy work/life balance
- You are a Master student in a relevant field of Science and Technology
- You get things done, are results-driven and passionate about what you do
- You care about high quality deliveries and great user experience
- You are a team player
About the internship:
- Full-time between June and September 2019, with potential option to continue in part-time position after internship
- Location Oslo, Bergen or Trondheim and rotation between offices
- You will participate in engineering projects as a full team-member
- Social activities and personal development follow-up within the intern group
If this sounds like your kind of summer plan, please submit your application by March 15, 2019. Should you have any questions, contact Irene Philipps, Director Business Processes, +47 90982026