Silicon Labs is a leader in secure, intelligent wireless technology for a more connected world. Our integrated hardware and software platform, intuitive development tools, unmatched ecosystem and robust support make us the ideal long-term partner in building advanced industrial, commercial, home and life applications. We make it easy for developers to solve complex wireless challenges throughout the product lifecycle and get to market quickly with innovative solutions that transform industries, grow economies, and improve lives. silabs.com
Hackers are increasingly turning their focus towards the IoT, and Silicon Labs is rising to that challenge. The next generation of IoT products introduce advanced security features and represent a step function in capabilities for our customers. This includes, but is not limited to, secure commissioning of devices, hardware crypto engines, differential power analysis countermeasures, random number generators, secure debug control, secure boot, secure unique identity, Arm TrustZone, secure key storage, physically unclonable functions, tamper detection and protection, and secure firmware update/end-of-life. Design and integration of these advanced security features is an exciting new challenge that can only be solved by the most talented engineers.
Is this a great match for you?
Silicon Labs Norway is looking for a Security Software Engineer with an keen interest in security and cryptography hardware, preferably with some experience with embedded software design and security solutions for IoT applications. You will be a key member of a highly capable team of security system engineers, responsible for designing the next generation of security solutions for Silicon Labs’ microcontrollers and wireless products.
- Design and implementation of firmware for security and cryptography sub-systems
- Apply methodologies relevant for the field such as defensive programming
- Understand attack patterns relevant for the IoT industry and identify system vulnerabilities
- Implementation of security tests and tools
- Bring-up and debug of next generation secure SoC products
- Design and simulation of next generation hardware/software security sub-systems
- Conduct product security evaluations
- Technical documentation
- Proficient in C programming
- Proficient in scripting languages such as Python
- Knowledge cryptography algorithms and PKI
- Knowledge of modern compilers and static analysis tools
- Experience with debugging
- Experience with cryptography hardware and security hardware architectures is an advantage
- Knowledge of penetration testing design is an advantage
- Knowledge of attack vectors that may be used to exploit software and hardware vulnerabilities is an advantage
- Able to multitask and able to come up to speed with new technologies, concepts or methods quickly
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Physics, Mathematics or other related field
What You’ll Get:
Not only will you be joining a highly-skilled and tight-knit team where every engineer makes a significant impact on the end product, we also have a good work/life balance making our environment welcoming and fun.
Sound like good match for you? Apply now: https://jobs.jobvite.com/silabs/job/olzMgfwG
Silicon Labs is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.