Søknadsfrist 5. februar
Thermo Fischer Scientific søker 3. og 4. klassinger til sommerjobb på Lillestrøm. https://www.finn.no/job/fulltime/ad.html?finnkode=287886713
We are looking for 5 summer interns across several different fields such as chemistry, biotechnology, biology, nanotechnology, process chemistry and technology, engineering, and analytical chemistry to work in our development departments. You will work 9 weeks starting June 19th and finishing mid-August including 1 week paid vacation. As a summer intern you will be able to use your education in relevant projects, assisting scientists in research and development of products, processes, or analytical methods.
What we are looking for:
- A desire to gain experience in an industrial biotechnology and chemistry R&D setting
- 3rd and 4th grade bachelor’s/integrated master’s/master’s students are eligible
- University student in one of the following disciplines:
- Organic chemistry
- Biotechnology, industrial biotechnology
- Process chemistry
- Analytical chemistry
- Molecular and cellular biology
- Biophysics and nanotechnology
- Process engineering/industrial chemical engineering
- Previous experience in a laboratory setting or pilot facility is an advantage
- Experience with statistical methods (MVDA, Design of Experiments) is an advantage
- Good general IT-knowledge
- Fluent in English and a Scandinavian language (both written and verbal)
What we offer:
- Experience from working for a global industry leader
- The chance to work with the best team in the business
- Hands-on experience in an industrial manufacturing facility and modern laboratory facilities
- Get to know our flagship product, Dynabeads?, technology that makes the world healthier, cleaner, and safer
Your key responsibilities:
- Responsibilities are subject to your educational field and will vary across projects and departments.
- Participating in research and development, or engineering projects
- Preparing and participating in lab-experiments, or engineering routines
- Preparing samples for analysis
- Analysing and presenting results
In your application, please give a brief summary of what subjects you are particularly interested in and which projects you have particularly enjoyed and why during your studies.
We look forward to receiving your application, including a cover letter and CV in English (in one document for easy upload). Please apply via http://jobs.thermofisher.com/. Ref: 224792BR. Please apply by 5th of February.
Mer info om Thermo Fischer Scientific og sommerjobbene i jobbannonsen https://www.finn.no/job/fulltime/ad.html?finnkode=287886713